Charlie's Books

Charlie's Books
Buon Giorno, Amici!

Our motto ...

Leave the (political) party. Take the cannoli.

"It always seems impossible until it's done." Nelson Mandela

Right now 6 Stella crime novels are available on Kindle for just $.99 ... Eddie's World has been reprinted and is also available from Stark House Press (Gat Books).

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Momma Stella’s 81st Birthday ... Christmas Pics ...

Amici:

Spiranza Telese (My Mommy) was born in the town of Settefrati (7 brothers), Italy, the day after Christmas in 1929. Today she turns 81. As I tell her every day when I call from work and/or home ... I LOVE MY MOMMY!

The video below is from her home town in Italia. It was brought to my attention by my former sister-in-law, Roseanne DiPreta Schreuder (who is married to my first wife’s brother, Billy). How’s this for a small world ... Roseanne’s parents were born in the same tiny small town (Setttefrati).

Thanks for this, very much, Roseanne.

Roe typed up my very first manuscript some 30+ years ago when I first tried to get something published.



We’ll be with Momma Stella again today ... 81 years old and 54 of them putting up with me? forgetaboutit ... she’s the champ.


Some Christmas Pics ... It was a Buffalo Bills Christmas ... and the Doc will be more than happy to see my slave to fashion wardrobe has been fully replenished (including outerwear!).

Casa Stella ...



Our snowman ...

Me (in my Bills blanket Santa brought me) and the boss (my doll) ...

Our tree ...

Look what else Santa left ...

And this outerwear ...

And these too ...
You know what, amici? Santa truly is a Bills fan ...

Okay, funs over ... tomorrow its back to the Knuckmeter and the diet/gym.

Oy vey ...

—Knucks